Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) for Adolescent Girls & Boys and Their Families
Saturdays 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM
NEXT GROUP BEGINS: SATURDAYS IN 2017 July 8, Aug 12, Sept 30, Nov 11
Click here to learn more about the DBT Program Requirements
Register online to save your space.
DBT is effective for:
- Adolescents who have behaviors that are defined at social problems, thought problems, attention problems, conduct problems, rule-breaking behaviors, disruptive behaviors, or aggressive behaviors at school, at home, or in the community.
- Adolescents who have been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder.
- And adolescents who struggle with:
- Eating Disorder
- Substance use
- Post traumatic stress
- Self injurious behaviors
- Chronic suicidal thoughts
- Multiple suicide attempts
- Difficulty regulating emotions (including chronic moodiness or extreme reactivity and sensitivity to environmental triggers)
- Chaotic relationships (with peers and adults)
- Sense of emptiness and confusion about self, emotions, and behaviors of others
- Through individual therapy, skills groups and coaching, our DBT program helps participants learn to become more mindful of their feelings, thoughts and behaviors; regulate their emotions and become more resilient; manage distress and increase impulse control; improve relationships and self-respect; and balance acceptance and change.