Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) for Adolescent Girls & Boys and Their Families
Saturdays 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM
NEXT GROUP BEGINS: SATURDAYS Sept 30, Nov 11, Jan 6
Click here to learn more about the DBT Program Requirements
Register online to save your space.
DBT is effective for:
- Adolescents who have behaviors that are defined at social problems, thought problems, attention problems, conduct problems, rule-breaking behaviors, disruptive behaviors, or aggressive behaviors at school, at home, or in the community.
- Adolescents who have been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder.
- And adolescents who struggle with:
- Eating Disorder
- Substance use
- Post traumatic stress
- Self injurious behaviors
- Chronic suicidal thoughts
- Multiple suicide attempts
- Difficulty regulating emotions (including chronic moodiness or extreme reactivity and sensitivity to environmental triggers)
- Chaotic relationships (with peers and adults)
- Sense of emptiness and confusion about self, emotions, and behaviors of others
- Through individual therapy, skills groups and coaching, our DBT program helps participants learn to become more mindful of their feelings, thoughts and behaviors; regulate their emotions and become more resilient; manage distress and increase impulse control; improve relationships and self-respect; and balance acceptance and change.