Appointments can be made online or by calling my office at 616-719-0194.
To begin your journey towards healing and learning skills that last a lifetime
with Dr. Agnew, PhD
with Nika Fesler, MA, LPC
with Danie Duron, MA, LPC
with Erin McKay, MA, LPC
How do I use my insurance?
- Many Insurances Accepted and Billed For Your Convenience.
- Simply verify your benefits and coverage with your insurance carrier.
- Individual therapists have a list of insurances accepted on their page; click on name therapist name (above).
- To see list of insurances accepted by Dr. Agnew.
- To see list of questions to ask your insurance company.
Major Credit Cards, Bank/Debit Cards, Cash, and Checks are accepted for sessions.
New clients will receive intake and demographic information via email after scheduling. If you have not seen me at Adolescent & Family Behavioral Health Services, you are considered a new client at this location. Existing clients may schedule, cancel, or change existing appointments therapyappointment.com or click here (set appointment now button). You will be able to see all available appointments.
Please have available: your insurance and personal information (social security number and birth-date of the insured and client) ready when you call or schedule online.
First appointment: Please read thoroughly and complete the forms I email to you and bring them with you to your first appointment. You may also get the forms at my office and complete them as part of your session. The intake and demographic information must be completed. We will discuss them at your first session.